Do I need to reserve a bungee jump ?
- Yes. All our bookings are by appointment only.
How do I go about booking a jump?
- Call us at 604-938-9333 or toll-free at 1-877-938-9333 and book over the phone or book online at whistlerbungee.com
How far in advance should I book?
- During peak season we are very busy. It is good to book at least a few days in advance.
Of course, the earlier you book, the more options you will have in terms of availability.
Do I need to pay in advance?
- Yes, we require full pre-payment in order to make a reservation.
What forms of payment do you take?
- We accept cash, debit and all major credit cards at our Whistler Village Booking office. We do not accept travelers cheques.
- To book online or over the phone you will need a credit card.
What is your cancellation policy?
- We have a 24-hour cancellation policy.
However, if you have a emergency on the day of the jump, we can reschedule your appointment for a future date.
What if I do not have my own vehicle? Is there a transportation option?
- If you do not have your own vehicle, we can assist you with transportation.
It is complementary with your first jump and at an added cost of $10 for members and $20 for spectators.
Will the bungee jumps be cancelled in severe weather? Do you jump in the rain?
- We jump in all weather, except lightning storms (our bridge is metal!)
How do I get to the bridge?
- The bridge is located on the east side of Hwy 99, 20 minute drive south of Whistler
and about 5 minutes north of Brandywine fall Provincial park.
You can fin a map and directions here or use Google Maps.
Is there a GPS co-ordinate I can use to get there?
- The GPS cordiates are to the turn off of Hwy 99, not the Bridge itself.
Please refer to the map on the Directions page of this website or use Google Maps.
Is there parking? Is it free?
- Please be aware of all municipal parking regulation within Whistler Village.
- Parking at the Bungee Bridge is free. Please park perpendicular to the river.
Can I bring spectators?
- If you are driving to the bridge you are welcome to bring as many spectators as you wish.
If you are taking our transportation, there is an added charge of $20 for spectators and they must be booked in advance.
Are there areas for spectators to watch from?
- Spectators are welcome to come up on the bridge and can view from there.
We have a viewing platform where they can watch from too.
Can I take my own photos and videos on site?
- You are welcome to bring cameras take your own photos and video.
Do you offer a photo or video service?
- We take photos of every jump and these are available on site for $40 including tax.
- Photos can be sent directly to your iPhone using airdrop.
- For Android phones we use a small free app called Instashare. If you do not have data available on your phone you will need to have Instashare pre-installed.
Can I jump with my camera?
- We do allow you to jump with a small camera if you wish.
Is it free if I go naked?
- No – We’d be bankrupt in 10 seconds!
Can 2 people jump together?
- Yes, these are called Tandem and the combined weight must be below 300lbs.
What is the price for doing a tandem?
- Our pricing is per person so, doing a tandem is the same price per person as jumping by yourself.
What are the minimum and maximum weights for bungee jumping?
- To Bungee Jump you must be between approximately 45lbs and 300lbs
How old do I have to be to bungee jump?
- We do not have an age limitation as such. However, if you are under 16, you need the consent of your parent/guardian in the form of a signature on your waiver. Waivers can be completed prior to arrival at the bridge if you require a parental signature. Please print the waiver and bring it pre-filled. DOWNLOAD WAIVER
How long does the bungee jumping take?
- It depends what day you go and jump, but plan to give yourself an hour at the site.
Is it possible to have second jump when already at the bridge?
- If we have space available on the day, then of course a person can sign up for a second jump at the bridge. If you plan on doing two jumps we recommend booking both in advance.
Has there been any accidents at your location?
- NO. Whistler Bungee has a perfect safety record.